Had a great mocha today. Same one I have whenever I have one, though: Double blended white. I wish I had another!
I am going on another trip to Ashland Oregon in September. Last trip was quite fun. I have a friend who worships Dan Donahue, one of the FANTASTIC actors there for the Shakespeare festival. I don't believe he will be at the dratted thing this season, unfortunately. I saw him in three separate shows (As You Like it, Julius Caesar, and Saturday, Sunday, Monday); he was my favortie character in each; I did not realize he was the same person until after I looked into my program! He's amazing.
Thank you again, Grizelda. Yours was interesting.
1. Do you like having your picture taken?: I don't mind. Though I do mind when I am expected to give a fake smile.
2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?: Gee wiz. Er..New York for the Broadway shows, most likely. They're great.
3. Have you ever done crossword puzzles?: Yup.
4. Pick up the closest book and write a sentence at random from it.: "Iotacist--someone who make excessive use of the letter i. From Weird and Wonderful Words, by Erin McKean.
5. Do the same with a lyric from either a cd or the radio.: "I fondle keys to my heart when everyone's heart seems so calm." Silverchair, Diarama.
6. Have you ever tried to analyze your own dreams?: Yes, but I was joking with myself.
7. Can you sing?: Yes. I sing often in shows, though I do not like it most of the time.
8. Do you ever sing to yourself while doing everyday tasks?: Only while alone.
9. What's your favorite color of post-it note?: Grey, I s'pose.
10. Have you ever lied to get off the phone or out of talking to someone on line?: Yup.
11. Is your vcr flashing 12:00 all the time?: No.
12. Do you read your horoscope?: Rarely.
13. Would you rather chew gum or use mouthwash and why?: Mouthwash. Gum gives cavities.
14. How many times a year about are you sick?: once or twice.
15. Ever been in an airplane?: Yes. Ick.
16. What radio station to you listen to most?: I don't listen to the radio.
17. Was fuzzy wuzzy a bear?: According to the rhyme, he was.
18. Do you know how to play dominoes?: Vaguely.
19. What color are your eyes?: None of your business.
20. How many surveys have you filled out this lifetime?: Several.
21. Name one person your life is made better by: Me.
22. Can you do math with ease?: Depends on the type of math.
23. Are you a vegetarian?: No.
24. How about an aspiring actor/actress?: Not particularly.
25. Which movie can you watch and say the lines along with the actors?: Lord of the Rings
(FoTR), Harry Potter, NEWSIES!, and...er...maybe Willy Wonka.
27. What's your least favorite time of day?: Mornin'
28. What color is the inside of your head when you close your eyes?: Can't see, too dark.
29. Ever listen to classical music?: Yes
30. Have you ever said 'lol' in real life without thinking about it?: Never.
31. What is the best present you've ever given someone else?: A glass chess set.
32. What is the best present someone else has ever given to you?: Don't recall. Maybe, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets from my grandmum a couple years back.
33. Do you wear a watch?: No
34. What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done with someone else?: Played house in tent in his parents garage.
35. Write one sentence stating what you want people to say about you after you've passed on.: I'm glad that person is dead.
36. Describe the ideal superpower and what you would do if you had it.: Immortality, if that counts.
37. Name something you've done in the last 24 hours no matter how big or small: Read Harry/Severus fic! Thank you, non-existent random deity!
38. Do you wear necklaces, bracelets, anklets, earrings, rings?: Not often, no.
39. What's on your computer desk?: Don't have one. Have a lappy.
40. When you're talking do you ever use your hands to do quotation marks in the air when saying certain words?: Not often.
41. Do you think you're pretty?: Pretty? Er...from some angles...
42. What's in your fridge right now?: Food.
43. How many people do you live with?: Um...1 or 3? Depends on the day.
44. Have you or would you ever do anything more than kiss in a public area?: Sort of and maybe.
45. What is the strangest thing you've ever done?: Er...
46. Name an instrument you've never played but would like to: Tom Felton's neck.
47. Have you ever been on tv or the radio?: Both.
48. What is the worst thing anyone could ever do to you?: Kill me. (Or cut off my nipples)
49. Are you a fast typer?: Somewhat.
50. Describe how you sleep.: On my stomach; or side with one arm under my head.
51. What's your favorite card game to play?: Hate card games.
52. Have you ever read a book and not understood it? If so which one? Ivanhoe when I was 13 years. But I know it well nowadays.
53. Do people pick up your slang language more than you pick up theirs?: I don't speak much.
54. Have you ever bought anything just because it was a fad?: Yes. A wee time called Jr. High
55. What would you like to do with your life?: Dunno.
56. How many clocks are in your house?: 13 or so.
57. Are they all set on the same time? Yup.
58. What do you think about when you first wake up in the morning? Fuck, I don't want to get up.
59. Do you bite your nails?: Not really.
60. Tell me about your dream last night.: I can't spare sleep enough to be able to dream.
61. Ever seen a shooting star?: Yes.
62. Are people's perceptions of you usually correct?: I don't ask. But probably not.
63. When they start sending rockets to the moon for us civilians, will you be on the list to go?: I'll be dead by then, silly.
64. Have you ever written anything on your skin?: Yup.
65. What color are most of your clothes?: Black and gray.
66. Are things as bad as they seem?: Yes and no.
67. What's your favorite cereal?: Don't prefer cereal. But...Count Chocula.
68. Sex or love?: Sex is messy and I don't believe in love.
69. Do you like to look people in the eye: Depends on whether they have that green slimy stuff in the corners.
Off to dream about strapping the Slytherin boys (yes, including Snape) to trees and whipping their naughty bodies.