In other pointless news, I swiped a
The Seven Deadly Sins
1. Who did you last get angry with? My mim.
2. What is your weapon of choice? don't have one...probably a fencing foil if that counts
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? Not unless they hit me first (or seemed intend to hit)
4. How about of the same sex? see above.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? people don't get angry with me as far as I know...only frustrated. But I'd have to guess my twee yeaw owd nephew.
6. What is your pet peeve? Mm, bad grammar. (whether mine or another's)
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? My life isn't confrontational enough for grudges to even come up.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? Write letters to a friend who I see everyday anyway.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? *chuckles* About eight in the evening
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? Jo
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? "My cat was trying to eat it! So I put it on a shelf...So now I can't reach it..."
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? Oh yes. Before I discovered slash...
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? A month or so.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? Didn't. Turned the fucker off and went back to bed.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Double blended white mocha
2. Meat eaters: White or red meat? Guhhh....white?
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? Don't drink. Mim gave me tequila when I was fourteen...took it in one gulp...came right back up *cringe*
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? Nope. Spoot.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? Not especially.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? Depends. I'll ignore all and say bland foods
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought "food!" ? *chortles loudly* Someone out there is reading my mind!
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? mm, one?
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? Mm, one?
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? God yes, every other day.
4. Have you "done it"? There are many "its" out there...
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? Definitely hands! Oh, and can I single out Tom Feltons delicious neck?
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? *shudders* Full of germs!
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? Pregnant? ME? Heh. No.
1. How many credit cards do you own? One or two.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? *snorts* Barn and Noble? Dunno.
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? build a giant tank in which to drown all the illegal immigrants. Oh, then snub everyone.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Tough one. Rich.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Probably. I'm a boring person. But it would depend on whether I knew what I was doing.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? licorice at age three. Oh, and writing and photography text books from the Academy a few days ago!
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? None. I just deleted them all yesterday.
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? painted a map of Middle Earth
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? received several singing solos at the Academy. Bleh.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? graduate college. Oh, and lick Tom Felton's neck.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?yes, no matter the circumstances.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? quite often actually.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? probably. Actually, yes.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?Called my best mate a Jamaican Nazi
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? nothing really...er...maybe Jess' sword collection?
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces"? fuck no.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? Dan Radcliffe, so I could lick Tom Felton's neck.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? No
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? sure.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? pale skin
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? No.
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? Pride.
The Seven Heavenly Virtues
1. What religion do you follow? None. I'm agnostic
2. What religion were you raised as? None. Though my parents decided to force Christianity into me when I was twelve. Didn't work out.
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? Human
4. Do you believe in magic? only in stories
5. What was the last promise you broke? Don't make 'em often.
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it? of course.
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? no
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? No
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? being secure enough to always stay home and write and read.
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure? Yes
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? No.
6. Do you gamble? No.
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? Err....dunno.
1. What causes do you support? *snort*
2. What causes have you given money or time to? *louder snort*
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless? Out reach? As in KICK? (my mim calls me insensitive.)
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel? christ no.
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street? god no.
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? once. a cup of coffee.
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need? gave 'em a kick while they were down.
1. What are you most afraid of? physical pain.
2. What did you do today that was really brave? nothing
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why? Dumbledore! Cause he defeated Grindelwald!(sp?)
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? probably not
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? brains
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? Not really
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower? A follower. I'm lazy. A leader if I was inspired.
FUCK THE BOLD!
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? no
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out? Find a way out.
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)? whole heartedly
4. Which should be guaranteed legal? same sex marriages
5. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA? yes!
6. What was your favorite media circus trial? doesn't care....
7. Have you ever written a letter to a politician? No
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? dunno.
2. Do you collect anything? Books,pencils,maps.
3. Are you addicted to anything? probably caffeine
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan? no
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things? Cash.
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do? none of your business
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? depends.
1. Who is the wisest person you know? doesn't keep track of people
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? No
3. Do you take advice when it's given? Depends
4. What area are you wisest in? harry potter... if that counts....
5. Do you drive defensively? not really.
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? Ick, no.
7. What did you learn today? various words in Latin, which I might never use again.
8. And of course, what is your favorite heavenly virtue? Hope.
In slightly more interesting news, I have more inspiration for all of my stories! What a lucky day! I have a goal to finish them before Hp and the Order of the Phoenix hits stores... I can hope!