--Does anyone have a clue whether the word zephyrous with an OU exists? (Rather than the god Zephyrus with only a U.) The dictionary sites I've searched all say NO besides dictionary.com. But dictionary.com apparently requires a paid account in order to reach that definition. WELL!
--I feel I will have to wait until OotP comes out to get going on a piece of writing that I am excited over. It depends on an important canon question, which we all know as What the hell is the Order of the Phoenix? I will work on HWC and my underagedprostitute!Draco/supersuave!Jam
And a survey, taken from Katie. Thank you, Katie...
1. Spell your first name backward: Er...Tann. Or Ur. --Oh, my REAL name? Too long and unpronounceable.
2 The story behind your lj user name: A couple friends wanted to make a me a Hobbit ID card for a birthday gift. They chose to make my hobbit name "Morningfluff". When I first needed a name for myself in the online Harry Potter world, I chose to use the opposite of my nickname, Morningfluff, and the closest thing I could come up with was "Night Rough", which in Norwegian (a language I wish to study) is Ru av Natten. Or so I presume.
3. Are you married? Nope
4. Where do you live? Trying to stalk me, eh?
5. 4 words that sum you up: fickle, opinionated, neutral, ambitious
6. Wallet: don't own one.
7. Hairbrush: blue with black pointy-things
8. Toothbrush: orange with white pointy-things
9. Jewelry worn daily: Don't wear jewelry.
10. Pillow Cover: black with drool-spots.
11. Blanket: A black sheet. An itchy magenta-ish blanket. A green comforter. STYLISH, EH?
12. Coffee Cup: A Harry Potter Quidditch cup. An I HEART New York Cup. A big pisces cup.
13. Underwear: All normal and cotton.
14. CD in Stereo right now: Silverchair: Diarama.
15. Tattoos: Nope.
16. Piercings: Have a couple holes. Don't wear earrings.
17. What you are wearing now: A St Patricks Day tee shirt and plaid pajama pants.
18. Hair: Black (LIKE MY SOUL!)
19. Makeup: No sir.
20. In my mouth: Saliva.
21. In my head: Prostitute!Draco and Gonna!get!me!some!blond!James Potter
22. Wishing: I could touch Tom Felton's neck.
23. After this: Continuing to deflower Draco.
24. Talking to: No one.
25. Eating: Nothing. Though I had a hotpocket a while ago.
26. Fetishes: Tom Felton's neck.
27. If You Could Get Away With Murdering Anyone, Who Would It Be And For What Reason: The people who created Tom Felton's neck for torturing me so!
29. Is Next to You: Er...a black wardrobe. A white telephone. A black bedside table. A couple bookshelves. Several old calendars merely hanging for aesthetic reasons.
30. Some of your Favorite Movies: Newsies! Shaft. Reign of Fire. Basically, Christian Bale flicks are alright with me.
31. The Last Thing you Ate: A hotpocket.
32. Something You Are Deathly Afraid Of: Death
33. Do You Like Candles: I don't have anything against them.
34. Do You Like Hot Wax: Not particualrly.
35. Do You Like Incense: It's stinky like girls.
36. Do You Like the Taste of Blood: Actually, yes.
37. Do You Believe in Love: Not really.
38. Do You Believe in Soul Mates: Not in the least.
39. Do You Believe in Love at First Sight: Only in Shakespeare
40. Do You Believe in Heaven: the adjective.
41. Do You Believe in Forgiveness: Depends.
42. Do You Believe in God: Nope.
43. What Do You Want to be Done With Your Body After You Die: *blinks*
44. Who is your Worst Enemy: I haven't any enemies.
45. If You Could Have Any Animal for a Pet, What Would it Be: Animals are stinky.
46. Ever Been to Belgium: No. But my father brought me a coffee cup from Belgium. WHY? I really don't know.
47. Can You Eat With Chopsticks: Chopsticks don't eat, silly.
48. What's Your Favorite Coin: I used to collect them as a wee one. I like my pesos.
49. What Are Some of Your Favorite Types of Candy: Er...something with a creamy filling, without mention of nuts (including peanut butter).
50. What's Something You Wish People Would Understand: I don't want to pursue a career in music or performance, Mother.
51. What's Something You Wish You Could Understand Better: Math.