1. A Density of Souls, by Christopher Rice (thank you, rinkori)
2. Life of Pi, by Yann Martel
3. Oxygen, by Andrew Miller
I can afford two. I will wait and see what else comes up in later months.
--Finally set up a basic outline (around 1000 words) for #2 of the three main fics which I have been pondering over for a while. I thought I had given up on this one, but suddenly, I had something. Now comes the long part: actually writing it. This is difficult when two (three if the first one counts) others are popping in an out of my head.
I believe what causes me such a while to actually write something rather than thinking about it (or making entries about it) is that I jump around from fic to fic without letting the words come out in one sitting. Main fics (in order of current excitement):
1. A post-Voldemort Harry/Snape, which is currently untitled.
2. A post-Voldemort Harry/Draco currently with a pending title.
3. A very, very pre-Voldemort James/Draco currently titled More than a Gallie
I don't need help or time! I need patience!